What This Policy Covers
- This policy covers how AAF Charlotte treats personal information that AAF Charlotte collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AAF Charlotte does not own or control, or to people that AAF Charlotte does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- AAF Charlotte collects personal information when you register with AAF Charlotte.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, and industry. When you register with AAF Charlotte and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- AAF Charlotte collects information about your transactions with us.
- AAF Charlotte automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, AAF Charlotte cookie information, and the page you request.
- AAF Charlotte may set and access AAF Charlotte cookies on your computer.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- AAF Charlotte does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your AAF Charlotte Account Information, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the AAF Charlotte service, such as announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your AAF Charlotte account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can cancel your AAF Charlotte account, at any time.
- AAF Charlotte may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your AAF Charlotte account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 681417
Charlotte, NC 28216
Phone: (704) 398-8404
Fax: (704) 398-8305