Do you think in? You just might be our type.
We're looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to design, code, test, debug, implement, and maintain websites for a variety of clients.
If this sounds like you, fill the form to the right to get your application on file!
You might be a good fit for our Web Developer position if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in an art or design subject and previous work experience
- 5+ years of design or web development experience in an agency
- A developed portfolio that demonstrates your styles and abilities
- Working knowledge of best practices in web development, including web accessibility and usability, is required
- Developed skills in marketing automation software
- Must be skilled in writing clean, efficient code
- Appreciation for design, usability, and cross-browser compatibility across multiple devices
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects at once
Your responsibilities would include:
- Produce dynamic web applications with unique features, logic, and content leveraging the latest front end technologies
- Articulate and execute innovative features in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-functional team setting
- Strive for high quality and rapid output through the use of agile software development best practices
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Maintain coding, compliance, & security standards
- Work with other departments on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- Work with team to conceptualize new projects and recommend technical approaches and timelines to meet project deliverables
Send resume or inquiries to:
Send an email
Send an email